Friday, February 19, 2010

Assalamualaikum....hi,
Today is 19th Feb 2010, I'm proud to be Malaysian citizen. I was born in a small town called Segamat. I have a great wife and a cute lovely daughter. Since a young boy I love all design stuff who believe one day I will become a designer for something.
And now....here I am, I'm a designer to one of the most largest company furniture in the world. Since the first day I started to work, the inspiration on furniture design become closer to me. I love to learn about it, searching related idea globally, started to be creative, become engineer, manage, be alert and smart.
To whom who read this....WELCOME ! This blog dedicated for who has the same interest about Furniture Design.
Thanks...

1 comment:

  1. salam..
    yes..1st comment for the 1st post..heee...ermm..actually i'm only interested with plant design..but maybe your future design will encourage me to have some view on furniture design...nevermind..as your beloved sis...i always support both of u in design..keep it up..wish u all da best..(^_^)

    ReplyDelete